Monday, March 7, 2011

With downcast eyes, there's more to living than being alive.

I do feel like sometimes, I suffer from alexithymia, a condition in which a person cannot express their emotions. I also think I'm depressed sometimes, but, I don't think there is anyone on this planet who hasn't self-diagnosed themselves like that. Sometimes, I wish I had some mental disorder to struggle with, but, then I realize that I deal with slight OCD. I can't even handle that.

I've always liked the quote, "Years ago, all these mental disorders were just called 'growing up'. Now, they've got names.". Growing up is never the same anymore, is it?

I love kickboxing. It's so relieving and it makes me feel like I'm good at something. It's really awesome. (Don't I sound pathetic? Not what I was going for).

Essentially, I've been taking out all my hate I have towards Rob, Jenna (his girlfriend) and Michael and taking it out on my partner.

Sorry Christina and Hycasinth.

No comments:

Post a Comment