Friday, March 4, 2011

Open up my eager eyes, 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside.

I love this song, it's unconditional. I would listen to nothing else, if I had to. This would be my anthem all the time,  but, my iPod only has so much battery life.

I'm very tired. The past week has resulted in failures such as dodgeball and badminton. I can't win them all, I guess. I started my kickboxing lessons today, I really liked them. I met this older girl who just recently started, too. She's probably in her early twenties, I think. Her name is Hycasinth. I really don't know how to spell it, but, it sounds really cool. Only halfway into the class, I realized that I have so much to learn, but, if I ever become great at it, I'd like to compete.

Last order of business: I hate when people leave me. I'll elaborate tomorrow as my brain is fried at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment