Tuesday, October 4, 2011

picking up dishes, throwing them at you.

Why are you speaking when no one asked you?

I love Nicki Minaj too much. I'd love to see her in concert, but then I remember that she's a mainstream artist with Top 100 hits, therefore, her tickets are going to be more expensive than any obscure indie band show I could go to.

It would be worth it.

I decided I'm going to stay with Chemistry Honours, but I'm most likely going to drop Spanish Honours. I can't handle all of these classes. I only have one regular class - that's math, which really isn't much of a surprise. I lost the Asian math computation gene.

I feel a lot more regret walking into Spanish than I do chemistry - the only good part about Spanish is that I have friends in there (Michael, Janelle and Tiffany) and I mean, they're there to help me. But I know I haven't learned any of this, but it's just so stressing.

I decided I'd love to go the University of Chicago. That's my goal this year. Why am I suddenly cracking down? Drew already got accepted to a school in Missouri (LOLOLOLOLOL) for basketball. I looked up the average and the GPA to get in is 3.42. I know that's not really a good number to go by, but his average is an 86. Mine was a 94 last year. To get into Chicago, I have to have a 92.40 average and 2140 SAT (which, probably won't happen, but...I'll try).

The average is very doable. Essentially I threw NYU out the window at this point.

Another bonus to going to school in Chicago is LOLLAPALOOZA!

He said he wasn't going to Missouri, welp. Have fun in fucking nowhere, bitchhhhhhhhhh.

But then again, Illinois really isn't New York. I mean, just look at the names. We have Illinois and then we have NEW YORK. It's right there in plain daylight. FUCK I LOVE NEW YORK.

I went out driving with my dad today. We went to where I learned how to walk (allegedly) and where I learned how to ride my bike. It's really only appropriate that we go there. My dad came home with a rental car, a black Ford Escape. I'm not so much an anxious driver anymore. I guess it's because I've done it before and I had more space. My braking got so much better. I didn't mistake the brake for acceleration and vice versa.

I have to work on turning with the crossing hands thing. I do it sometimes, but clearly sometimes isn't good enough (it never is).

I have some math to finish up, so until I next update. I'll leave you with a strange mix of songs.

"Right Thru Me" by Nicki Minaj (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJO6b8GL3M&feature=relmfu).

"1979" by The Smashing Pumpkins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg&ob=av2e).

"You Make Me Feel" by Cobra Starship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJNC2yWw6I)

I actually didn't download that last one, but it's that fucking "la la la la la..." thing that's so freaking catchy.

I like pop music. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment