Friday, October 14, 2011

you're so vicious, baby.

Some food for thought.

As strange as it sounds (due to my past musical attitude the past three years), rap music saved, not my life, but my outlook upon life. Indie music proves to be much too sentimental and it's just heartbreaking. I don't want that anymore.

Besides, a lot of indie music that is coming out now is just so generic and cut and paste. There's nothing that really stands out to me anymore. They're trying too hard to be weird. They're trying too hard to put obscure things into their lyrics.

The only artist that piqued my interest recently was Ed Sheeran and I strongly suggest going out and buying or downloading his album, +.


Another thing:

As a female in this day and age, I find it incredibly important to be much more successful than a male due to the fact that society will continue to hinder me because of my gender.

Gender equality my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment