Sunday, October 23, 2011

You might think you've picked the scene, you haven't.

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHERRRRRR, SO HIGHHHHH.

I think I'm still defrosting from last night's competition in Mineola. I know it wasn't a smart idea to wear shorts, but I just don't like feeling constrained at all. Jeans underneath the suspenders is really the weirdest and worst feeling ever. Another weird thing about me is that even though I insist on wearing tight clothing, I hate feeling trapped. I need to feel like I can escape whenever my instinct tells me to. (Apparently it's a very Gemini thing to always have the ability to move away whenever possible).

Hence why the car my cousin is passing down to me is going to be wonderful. I say a lot of stupid shit when I'm pressed and furious (because honestly, there's no middle ground between slight irritation and fury for me) and being able to escape is going to be really nice to have. Walking's cool, but I really can't stand the attention I drag when I do go walking.

Like, I was walking home with Michael from 7th Street because I had to go learn where everything in his house was for Rocky. We were on my block and right before Clinton, a chain of cars drove past and they honked and they slowed and it's just really fucking annoying. They usually won't do that if I'm with someone - or a guy for that matter - but, stop. They need to stop.

Even when I am walking alone, what do they want me to do? Get naked for them?

I don't think I dress like a whore. Whatever.

Marching band is almost over. Last year on this day, I had the privilege to see Muse at Nassau Coliseum and they were so awesome that they blew out the sound system, then proceeded to begin where they left off, in the middle of the "New Born" solo.

Until then...Tracy and I are trying to work out February break for me to go up to UMass to visit. I still have to talk to my parents about it, but I'm going to try and see if they'll say yes really early just so I can get a ticket for cheap.

It would be an awesome February break, I'm just saying.

I've got to get my hair presentable for marching band. Becky says she's putting my hair in pig tails now. This is going to be interesting.

"Dark Fantasy" by Kanye West: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Xai7ffhvM

"Daylight" by Matt and Kim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60

and because this K-Pop kick still won't go away:

"Gee" by Girls' Generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment