Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh, baby refrain, from breaking my heart.

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOOOOOUUU. I'LL BE FOREVERRRRRRRR. THAT SHOULD GIVE ME NO REASON.WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WORK SO HARD? THAT SHOULD GIVE ME NO, THAT SHOULD GIVE ME NO, THAT SHOULD GIVE ME NO, THAT SHOULD GIVE ME NO SOOOOUUULL. I HEAR YOU CALLING. OH BABY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. GIVE ME A LITTLE RESPECT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Great song. It epitomizes the 80s, kind of. I find every time that I do come back to this song, it still relates painfully strong to me at that specific time and place. Sometimes I wish it didn't. Actually, no. Correction. I wish this song never really applied to me. It might be a stretch, now that I think of it. I've never been in a relationship, so what do I know?

Anyway. I'm here to write more about my life this time. I'll start with the beginning of break.

I mean, I have a good work ethic, most of the time. I just have to do all of my work at the beginning of break, or the weekend, otherwise I'll completely forget about it and never do it. When it would come to doing it, I'll continue to put it off and do something that I had been doing all break (Example: Starcraft 2, Tumblr, reading, etc).

I'm glad I got it done this time, besides finding a picture of various Russian leaders in the "Early Modern Times" (1450-1750), like Peter the Great, the Ivans which led to the Romanovs. I think Russian last names are really cool. Maybe I'm the only one. I'd love to study Russian and travel to Russia. The only bad part would be the cold. I suppose you can add this to the list of things I will attempt to do in college, but eventually  will fall through because of my lack of a decent attention span.

Yesterday, as you all should know, I went to Rob's show, hosted locally in my town. The attenders were really into it. I think 'really' is a horrible understatement. When you go to concerts, the general demographic is very similar to each other; this show was not. It made me regret wearing my cardigan because I felt so out of place there. It didn't matter because everyone was so accepting. (But, I'm always so self-conscious...)

Besides the music being blasting and intense, I was so glad I got to talk to Rob. Internally I was jumping, not just glad. I was also glad that Jenna wasn't there either. Here's what I noticed.


  • His breath smelled minty; I saw him walking back from the pizza place when I was walking with Ali to the same one. (Plum Tomatoes nomz).
  • When he gave me a high five, our fingers interlocked for a second. I then began to ponder whether high fives are done like that. Have I done them wrong my entire life?
  • Periodically, he would playful hit me with his shirt, or his hands.
I melted, pretty much.

To finalize everything (to catch up with my life) because I am so tired and refuse to write anymore. I should say I am very disappointed in my cousin Kathleen who is turning into a girl who I would never speak to in school. It's hard because she's family and I see her very often. I can only do so much to prevent this. I feel like I have intervened too late.

Also. Doctor Who was tonight, or last night. It is Easter today. It was so good. I can't even comprehend. Steven Moffat is fucking with Whovian heads. I can't wait for next Saturday! (It makes sitting through volunteering bearable, knowing that a great show is on later that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment