Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now you're crying in your sleep. I wish you'd never learn to weep.

I just discovered this song by the Lightning Seeds. It's called "Pure". The host on 1st Wave described the band as one of the few bands Morrissey likes and when you listen to the lyrics, you can hear why. They are very similar to what he writes about. My favourite line of the song is the title of this post.

The bruise has faded. Well, not really. It's still there and mocks you. Reminding you of your stupidity. When you punch in kickboxing, it hurts. Why I have switched to second person, I don't know. The point is: I punched hard yesterday and I began to bleed. I feel like this bruise will never fade.

There's not much to say right now. It's spring break and I feel more tired than I usually do during a school week.

No comments:

Post a Comment