Friday, February 18, 2011

Tonight, I'm gonna rest, my chemistry.

I'm simply copying and pasting this from my tumblr. I can't post anything personal there because people from my school follow that. It's just overly uncomfortable.


Let's get some things straight here:

I am sick and tired of seeing your face with your "new" girlfriend on my Facebook news feed. 

Yes, I am happy for you, but, that's how it always ends up for me. I am always the second choice.

I feel like I have something to prove to you, but, I know I don't. That isn't how I fly. 

I'm still seeing you in my dreams, and it's starting to scare me a little bit about how much I want to be yours. It's impossible.

Something deep inside of me wants to change and be that pop-punk princess or whatever. I will never let that happen.

I can only hope by Marching Band season, my wishes on stars will come true. You'll realize everything I've ever hoped for.

I don't wish that you and your girlfriend to break up, I just know it will happen.

As an addition, I want somebody to come up to me and ask how I feel about the entire thing. I just don't really want to bring it up. I want somebody to look in the middle school yearbook, find your picture and ask me, "So, how are things going along with him?"

Then, I can simply state how I feel or breakdown, the path I have been on for months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment