Friday, February 18, 2011

This one is called Stella was a diver and she was always down.

I am incredibly exhausted. I don't know what to do with myself, but, I don't want to sleep. I know I should. That's why I came home early today.

These past two weeks have been absolute hell for me. 'Why?' is the most asked question and it's completely understandable. I have finally reached a point where I cannot tolerate the stupidity of my school or the people within it because their morals are non-existent. I walk around and think, "Wow, I am so glad my parents did not spoil me completely rotten.". The biggest problem is that I try to disguise my problem of why I'm upset because I don't want to blame Rob. He's made me so mad, not by anything he's done, it's because he's dating Jenna and I've become obscenely jealous.

God forbid I'm quiet and I like to observe. I don't even comprehend why I even like him so much. I feel like I'm lying to myself sometimes because subconsciously, I believe, a world without love is just plain boring. I tried it and turns out I fell for the guy who made me miserable in a matter of a week.

I'm glad all these people will never find out because I'd probably appear soft, wouldn't I? Sometimes, I wish I could have been more feminine, but a lot of my wishes never come true. This, I have justified.

Back to the general population of my school. Parents call up to get their kids in the most prestigious classes and to get grades changed. A quote from ratemyteachers.com from a review of my AP World teacher:

"I don't like <Insert teacher's name here (I would post her name, but, a name like hers, feels like there would only be one of her)> because my parents called up to get my grade changed and she didn't change it, unlike all the other teachers in the school."

Here's when my supreme Chineseness kicks in. I'm slowly moving on.

I really should be getting to bed, but, a biweekly catch-up is absolutely necessary.

I got third stand in orchestra. I was so happy. I moved up four stands from last year. I can honestly say that I'm proud of something that I achieved in orchestra. That is, before Sam cried for her seat. She's a senior and she cried.

Granted, yes, everyone gets nervous for playing exams, but, because you are older than me, you get to move up two stands? I understand seniority, but, it still makes me rage. I hated her quite a bit before this because of how she treated me in marching band, but, this just tacked on about fifty more reasons to hate her. You shed a bit of tears for Gullotta and you can get anything you want.

This has happened to me twice, mind you. Maybe I should start crying and I can get first seat.

I'm saying this sarcastically, of course.

Yesterday, or technically on the seventeenth of February, I went with Tracy and Jenna to see the New York City based band, Interpol at Radio City Music Hall. It was so fantastic, I don't really know where to begin. I'm still trying to process it, that's how awesome it was. They played all the songs I wanted, but, 'C'Mere'. I can't complain. I really can't.

This is what they played last night. School of Seven Bells opened up and they were really good. I forgot to buy the CD, but, I suppose I can still order it. I'm not too mad.

Success
PDA
Evil
Hands Away
Barricade
Rest My Chemistry
Narc
Say Hello to the Angels
Lights
Summer Well
Stella was a Diver and She’s Always Down
NYC
Heinrich Maneuver
Memory Serves
Obstacle 1

ENCORE
The Lighthouse
The New
Slow Hands
Not Even Jail



(Thank you, doublehawkmusic!)


To catch up, today, I went to hang out with Michael (Yay!), Ali (Yay!), Natalie (UGH) and Liz (UGH). We just chilled at his house and it was refreshing as opposed to always having to go out somewhere to have fun. I caffeine crashed hard and I am still recovering. I almost passed out from exhaustion at his house. It was ridiculous. 


I knew I shouldn't have gone, but, I didn't want to leave Ali alone with Natalie and Liz because Michael has a tendency to hog his friends to himself, two at a time. 


I left early because I have volunteering tomorrow. I'm still plotting a way to get out of it. It's probably not going to happen. It was a good idea though.


It's sleepy time. Goodnight, and thanks for reading.











No comments:

Post a Comment