Monday, July 9, 2012

i'm just saying you could do better.

Nothing's wrong, at least. Kind of at a "blah" stage of my life. Not saying that it's bad, but things could be better.

Wednesday is my last day of work. It's about time; I'm so tired of spending three days of my week in Key Food.

School ended, and I don't know. Kind of in a limbo.

Sleep, work, computer, sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Been tanning a bit recently. It feels so good. Not just like warmth or anything, but a general overwhelming good mindset. I feel way healthier, obviously less pasty.

I don't think I'm doing AP Art. It's disappointing, but I don't have the discipline for it. I like to pretend that I do, but in reality, I know I don't. I spend too much time beating myself up on it (which I literally do for anything creative I do) and too little time actually working on the piece. It sucks because I had been working for this my whole high school career and I can't carry it out.

I'll probably take Studio Art 4 and Ethics in Print. Maybe I'll get Fleming again. That would be really nice.

Drew isn't coming to Florida, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment