Saturday, July 21, 2012

Are you drunk right now?

I really like "Marvin's Room" by Drake. I've been listening to a lot of Drake recently. It relaxes me, I don't know why.

Ithaca was so much fun. I loved it so much. It was just so peaceful, the perfect place to write. My roommate was a piece of shit, but I still met some awesome people. Valentina from Venezuela; Jensen from just outside Philly; Bria from West Philly; Arslanna from Astoria. My class was really nice, learned a lot. The dorms desperately needed air conditioning, though.

Anyway, I really came here to document the fact that Ian asked me out on a date earlier today. I'm so happy, it honestly hurts.

I'm so glad that Tracy and Jenna aren't weirded out, only because I know if it was my cousin, I'd be like, "Um.".

Anyway, I'm going to sleep happy and with butterflies in my stomach. Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment