Thursday, July 14, 2011

strangers in the wind part two.

I think the best part about travelling is that you don't necessarily have to talk to anyone. You can remain anonymous as you want.

The benefits of the London Underground is not only for transportation services, but for the freedom. It allowed me to take a different persona. I think that's another part of London that I really liked.

Yes, I usually pretend to be someone else because most of the time I'm not happy with myself. It allows me to be as melodramatic as I want to  be without someone questioning me. I guess that's escapism. As a writer, it's easy to make up cliches and apply them to yourself in order to provide some entertainment.

I mean, you get to choose your own soundtrack and everything. It's like being in a movie.

In other news, my dad is now calling me Gruesome Chusome Jr. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment