Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Glad You Came.

Unfortunately, this crappy dance-ish song is stuck in my head and it won't go away. It's one of those songs that bother you so much that you end up liking it. It would appear that the boyband is returning. It's almost like if South Korea has influenced the West with their boybands. It would make a lot of sense, considering that Asia is becoming more dominant as time passes.

Along with dominance, the accordion seems to be popping out in music again. In example of this:

"Glad You Came" by The Wanted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkOOFcEoe8&feature=related

"Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Z3YrHJ1sU

I have just returned from a seven and a half hour flight from London Heathrow after spending a week in the city of London. I fell in love immediately. Everything is made of stone - I don't know why that struck me as so odd, but I really liked it. (Everything is made of stone because they do not want another Great Fire of London to occur again). I really appreciated the architecture and whatnot. It made me realize that we just don't have the time or effort to make masterpieces like St. Paul's Cathedral.

I'm definitely moving there after college. Everything was brilliant. It wasn't as crowded as New York, but it was much more alive than New York, if that makes sense. Everything closes at seven, which could be detrimental in some areas, but it's just mostly business places, or places like Pret A Manger, a major food chain in Central London.

I mean, everything was brilliant. The Tower of London, the London Eye, the bus tours, everything. I really mean it. The history is so rich. I'm not doing this any justice, I know I'm not. I feel like absolute crap. The flights weren't good at all. I just can't write anymore.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment