Sunday, December 25, 2011

i tried to do handstands for you.

It's Christmas today. It was really nice going to Aunt Ellen's and Uncle Kenny's again. We haven't been there in ages since Ryan moved out. We don't see Cyrus much, but when we do, it's really nice.

I got some really nice stuff today. I wish I had more to say about it, but it was generally enjoyable.

Except the constant pang of the thought that had things worked out, I would have been in Ohio missing this. It was bittersweet solely because when I was sitting under the tree with my family, I would have missed that to spend it with another.

Another in which barely knew me, or so I think now.

For that, I am glad to have my family and to spend time with those that I truly love. Those whom I have an actual bond with.

No comments:

Post a Comment