Sunday, June 23, 2013

and i'm not the kind that likes to tell you just what i want to do.

I periodically forget about New Order and yet I am seeing them in Williamsburg this July. July 24th, to be exact.

"Age of Consent" is just really speaking to me lately.

I graduated yesterday. I got my laptop about four days ago.

I have a plethora of mosquito bites on my body from Michael's grad party last night. Cortizone cream is my best friend right now. I've spent the last three days ripping all of my CDs onto this new computer. I'm only up to P right now. This is a nightmare.

Eric asked me if I wanted to fuck and I just fucking lost it. Fuck you, man. Leave me alone.

It really bothers me that any relationship I've encountered with the opposite gender has been so hyper-sexualized. Like, why can't I just be friends with you? Can you please CHILL THE FUCK OUT?

I'm actually kind of glad that freshmen guys are going to be kind of awkward when talking to girls. I'd rather have awkward and the slow build up of a friendship than the abrupt "do you want to hookup" question.

Back up, man. I'm not interested in you like that in the slightest.

I'm so glad I have Michael as a friend because there's no sexual tension between us in the slightest (as far as I'm concerned?) But man, if I had a dollar for every time someone thought I was going to prom with him; I'd be a real rich woman.

A girl named Allie is giving vocal lessons to Catherine and she was under the impression that I was going to prom with him. Two days before prom, mind you.

Whatever.

I'm going to continue ripping my music and screaming at downloads for being so slow.

Also I just realized that I still really like Jimmy Eat World.







No comments:

Post a Comment