Saturday, April 21, 2012

together again.

One thing before I begin, fuck this new blogspot interface.

Vinter in Hollywood is really good.

I made in past the first cut of my writing contest. There were over two-hundred entries submitted and there are about seventy submissions left. I feel really accomplished still.

I wish I could be a better badminton player, top three or not.

I'm going to the Chaminade Prom with Tracy and Jenna's cousin, Ian. I'm really happy that I was asked. I've got very little time to prepare for it, so I gotta crack down. I need to remember to wash my face every night and my mom is going out to buy the Crest Whitening Strips (I hate those so much).

I really want a red dress, just because I believe I look best in a red dress.

I also decided on my Shepard's full name. I don't care how lame it is, she's my character and I'm strangely attached to her. Just like how I remember my first Warden's name: Lyna Mahariel. I had a tendency to give my characters in the making her name, just as filler. Lyna is a pretty elegant name, if you ask me.

I decided on Adaphea Rhey(na) Shepard. I figured after the whole Reaper thing is over, she and Kaidan are going to settle down somewhere nice, not Earth, though.

  • The (na) is in parentheses because I can't decide whether I like "rey" or "reina" better. I know it translates to king/queen, but I need to decide whether she would conquer like a king or queen.
  • I feel like she conquers like a king.
I've got to be up to go dress shopping soon. Until next time.

Just start dancing, for me. "Together" by Vinter in Hollywood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUaq93QunD8)

No comments:

Post a Comment