Tuesday, February 14, 2012

lift off.

Things that have been on my mind/bothering me.

My cousin was cleaning out his car with my grandmother, when a box of condoms fell out. He tried to hide it and believes that my grandma didn't see them, but she did.

My mom comes up to me, telling me how funny this.

Does she realize that if I had been caught with birth control, she would have punished me?

(There's no such thing as being a responsible female as a teenager).

Society's forced characterization of depressed people being broken.

It may be a stretch, but think about it. I won't limit it to simply depression, though. Any mental disorder, you are broken.

Personally, I don't believe that labeling someone as broken will convince them to find an outlet or help. Broken is always paired with "broken beyond repair".

Human's are not objects and we cannot be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment