Saturday, October 20, 2012

i'm missing you.

To be honest, I'm just really fed up with people in general right now.

They don't understand personal space, time or place. By place, I mean solo time. Sometimes I just want to listen to music and sometimes I just really want to talk. I never really thought of myself of either an introvert or an extrovert, but I think now I can say I am somewhere in the middle. A moderate of sorts.

I'm somewhat pissed off at Michael right now. Why? Because he honestly be such a shithead and he doesn't know when to stop. God forbid I can't do something, that means I just hate everyone and everything. I snapped at him today, only slightly. I felt bad after I did it, but that was only about a percent of everything I have been bottling up.

I feel like I have no one to turn to, but I know I don't need them for a venting purpose. (In retrospect, I probably do, but at this point in time, I'd rather be in denial and pretend that I don't). Other people just don't have the time of day for me and I totally understand. I'd rather not burden you anyway.

I text some people, get a lackluster response. I understand; people are busy and you can't always be their number one priority.

Socially, I am not worried. I know if I wanted to, I could make friends. Life in general I'm just worried about. I'm worried that I won't be able to do the things I want to, branch out, things like that.

I just feel like my best friend doesn't even know who I am.

Does he know I love the city? Does he know that I want to go out and have fun? Does he even know my favourite song?

It's dumb, but it's things like that.

(Internally, I feel like I have a very wild partier, but given my group of friends, not a diss or anything, partying is out of the question).

I'm a hunk of flesh to people and I only have less of a year less with these bums.

Don't think you're going to be "stealing" my friends, Michael. You can meet them, but it's time we've all grown up from middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment