Sunday, January 1, 2012

in this very moment, i'm king.

If sexual health is part of our overall health...

Why is anything sexual, sexuality etc so shunned?

I was looking out the window pondering this (Odd, I know). Had the taboos not been so set in stone centuries ago, what would society be like today?

There was an opinion on the-unpopular-opinions and it somewhat prompted me to blog about this. To quote it, it was: "There's nothing wrong with being a slut. If you're safe while having sex, then it's actually very healthy. Just because a woman expresses her sexuality, doesn't mean she deserves less respect, or deserves to be objectified or raped. SEX IS FUN."

Just take a look at this list: http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-sex.

Personally, I think society should take a lighter standpoint on the issue of sex. Take this coming from a virgin, I don't see anything taboo about the topic of sex. It's only a matter of whether you are ready or not. Other than that, it should be allowed to be conversed like any other topic that exists.

I give it a couple of years.

But the only thing I will shun is watching sex scenes with your parents.

That's just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment